Monday, November 24, 2008

KIDS!!

I am overwhelmed lately at the challenges our kids put before me. It's amazing how much they protest at the things that don't really matter. We have all had some good time outs lately; I am included in that. But a new day seems to solve a lot. We are better now and we are grateful for dad! (steve)

On a better note, we are moving along with Kassi's school. She's learning a lot and I am thankful that her school is an LDS based preschool. I don't always do the best job of incorporating the gospel during the week; so this is good for her! Kevin is not missing her quite as much while she's gone. I think he's catching on that he can choose what to do when she's not here. And he likes it.

Steve's busy season is upon us. For some strange reason, the Christmas/Holiday Season gets people in the mood to send cards. And that is what the company he works for does, so to work he goes. He's a good worker. I'm so thankful for him and everything he does inside and out of the home!!

I have slowed down on my personal card making. I have lent myself out to my friends to help them with their projects. It's nice when you can help others. It's one of my favorite things to do and I wish all of the time there were opportunities to do more of it. I saw my grandma Stayner last week and gave her the cards I made for her and she was so excited by the gift. I love seeing people smile!

Happy Holidays to you!

1 comment:

Ciria said...

Hello - I did not know you had this blog! How fun! You will have to post some of your projects up for us to see. I love your stuff.